- How can I place an order on ALANDEKO website?
You can select products from two categories: by a product’s function or from our special “Inspiration” category. After opening the page of the product you wish to purchase, click on the Add to Cart button to add the product to your online cart. You can then continue shopping or go to your cart page to pay for your selected products.
- How can pay for a product on the ALANDEKO website?
- Major credit and debit cards
- Transfers using online banking services.
More more information see section Order and Payment.
- Can an order be placed by a legal entity?
Yes, the website accepts orders by legal entities.
- Can I change the delivery information after placing an order?
To find out how you can change delivery information, please contact an ALANDEKO representative on +371 20251114, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I make changes to my order after I have already made it?
- For how long am I able to return the received product?
According to Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and the Council on consumer rights, the Client has the right to return the product to the Vendor within 14 (fourteen) days after receiving the product without providing a reason. For more information see section Returns and exchanges.
- Can I place an order without registering at your website ?
Yes, unregistered customers are also able to place orders with our web shop.
- How much does delivery cost?
The cost of delivery depends on your provided address and the product’s weight; the service is provided an authorized DPD courier, and the cost is calculated upon your confirming the order.
- How long does the delivery take place?
Within Latvia, the delivery is made by the next day after the product is handed over to the courier. Order preperation takes up to 4-5 work days. For more information see section Delivery Info.
- Who makes the delivery?
The delivery is made by our authorized partner DPD. For more information see section Delivery Info.
- Can I pick up the order myself?
Yes, you can choose to pick up your order yourself from our Riga warehouse at Ziemeļu 4, Mārupe, LV-1053. Orders can be received on weekdays from 9am to 4:30 pm.
- How long does it take to prepare an order for receipt at ALANADEKO warehouse?
The order is prepared within 4-7* working days after receiving the order payment
*if all ordered items are available in stock.
- Can I track the delivery?
Yes, you can. After the product is handed over to the courier, a tracking number will be sent to your email account which you can use to log on to the DPD website (http://www.dpd.com/tracking) to track your shipment. For more information see section Delivery Info.
- Where can I find my tracking number?
Your tracking number will be sent to your email address once your order is dispatched. For more information see section Delivery Info.
- How long is a product’s warranty period?
According to local legislation, all products have a two-year warranty, unless it’s manufacturer has set a longer period. However, do note that warranty terms only apply to products not used for commercial purposes.
- Can I use my gift card to pay for items from ALANDEKO web shop?
No, ALANDEKO gift cards can only be used in ALANDEKO physical stores.